CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
Legal Services . . . Personalized
Kohlhepp Law pledges to uphold the following Client Bill of Rights with each and every case...
- You have the right to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times and by all Kohlhepp Law Office Staff.
- You have the right to have your matter handled diligently, competently, and in accordance with the highest standards of the industry. You have the right to end our attorney-client relationship at any time (In some cases court approval may be required).
- You have the right to my independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty undivided by conflicts of interest.
- You have the right to reasonable fees. All fees will be fully disclosed and explained at the start of the representation.
- You have the right to have all of your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
- You have the right to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to copies of any papers requested.
- You have the right to have your legitimate objectives represented, including whether or not to settle your matter (some cases may require the court to approve a settlement).
- You have the right to complete confidentiality and privacy regarding all information relating to your matter to the extent permitted by law.
- You have the right to have your attorney abide by the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct at all times.
- You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Contact Brent (513-322-2061) for a Consultation